These terms and conditions apply to all quotations, agreements and services provided by Vehseh Inc, headquartered at Great Soppo, Buea and registered under registration number TPPRR/RC/LBE/2019/B/056.
Vehseh provides data management and communication services over the internet.
Article 1: Definitions
- Customer: any legal person or natural person acting in the course of his/her profession or business that enters into, or has entered into an Agreement with Vehseh.
- Agreement: any accepted quotation or other offer made by Vehseh, these terms and conditions and any attachments to the quotation or the offer.
- Confidential information: any information provided in any form whatsoever, either orally or in writing, electronically or in print, that is marked as confidential, which the parties should reasonably understand to be regarded as confidential.
- Employees: any natural person employed or contracted by Vehseh.
- End Users: any end user of the Platform, including the Customer and anyone who makes use of the Platform on behalf of the Customer, such as employees or contractors of the Customer.
- Fair Use: normal use of the Platform that does not significantly exceed normal customer usage patterns. The Customer will be considered to exceed normal customer usage patterns if the Customer uses more than twice the amount of data traffic and/or storage space used by other customers under similar circumstances.
- Intellectual Property Rights: all intellectual property rights and related rights, including but not limited to copyrights, database rights, domain name rights, trademark rights, brand rights, patent rights and rights to know-how.
- Materials: all materials, such as websites, (web)applications, software, documentation, training materials, logo’s, reports, concepts, images, texts and all other intellectual creations, as well as data carriers and media on which the materials are stored.
- Office Hours: the time between 7:00 to 17:00 (GMT) on Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays.
- Platform: the cloud-based and the local data management platform of Vehseh made available to the Customer under the Agreement.
- Local System: The local version of the platform (vehHealth) that is installed within the pharmacy for sales and management operations, and runs independent of internet connectivity.
- Cloud (Online) System: the cloud-based version of the platform that the customer uses to remotely manage his/her pharmacy.
- Services: any service that Vehseh provides, or has an obligation to provide, to the Customer under the Agreement, such as making available and maintaining the Platform, and/or providing support and trainings regarding the Platform.